Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hardware Troubles

Today, one of my drives starting acting strange. While attempting to fix that drive, I destroyed the boot section of my Windows drive. I went into Linux to use its disk management tools and somehow managed to break that installation as well. Today was not a good day.

I eventually recovered the windows install and all the data on it, but I lost a good chunk of data that I'd neglected to back-up. This is a moderate set-back, but everything should be in order by tomorrow.
In other news, I did two more hours on Scrap Wars, bringing the total to 42% done. I added the basic display code (minus animations) and the skeleton of input handling.

The start of this semester and these computer issues have kept me from working on personal projects, but I should have time to work on Scrap Wars for another three or four hours tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment